Quality, Safety and the Environment
Our main objective is to offer products of the highest quality through continuous development, commitment and years of experience, meeting the international requirements of each country where our clients are located as well as what is stated in Spanish legislation. We also prioritise environmental sustainability in our development.
Quality and Safety
We are conscious of the need to satisfy our clients by providing quality products and services that comply with the client’s demands while simultaneously being competitive. We work on and are committed to continuous improvement and fulfilling legal and regulatory requirements.
To do this we have:
- Staff who are technically competent, responsible and appropriately trained in new technologies and manufacturing methods.
- Material resources that are appropriate to the production process and are compatible with the level of precision required.
- Training plans that strengthen our human resources.
- Cooperative relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Improved client satisfaction, orienting our business towards the client and doing our job thinking of and for the client.
- Increased productivity based on continuous improvement of the organization’s efficiency.
- Developing our relationship with suppliers, increasing links and our commitment to cooperate, thereby obtaining the greatest client satisfaction based on quality and competitiveness.
For us the defined objectives are a collective responsibility with participation and cooperation by all of Loire Gestamp’s staff being necessary in response to a strict quality policy.
Loire Gestamp has a quality control system based on compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
Likewise, Loire Gestamp products intended for the European Union fulfil the Directive 2006/42/CEE on the safety of machinery.
Protecting the environment is one of our priorities at both an institutional level, through compliance with legislation, and at a personal level as an obligation that we impose on ourselves within our business objectives.
- We set specific targets and directives for responsible behaviour.
- We strive to improve continuously our habits of using water, energy and dangerous chemical substances, minimizing the creation of residues.
- We guarantee that we take into consideration the applicable legal requirements in the field of environmental protection and apply them through the measures adopted. We openly commit to fulfil these legal requirements.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement and preventing pollution shapes our efforts in the search for a greater environmental suitability of the process techniques we use. To do so we take into account the life-cycle of the products used, including the most environmentally friendly final management of them and we use raw materials, energy and water with the greatest possible moderation.
- We regard the legal requirements as the set of minimum standards we must meet and we aspire to a greater degree of environmental protection throughout the company.
- We fully inform and train our employees on the environmental aspects relating to our activity and their duties and we motivate them so that their actions in the job reflect this environmental awareness.
- We require special environmental standards of our suppliers. We inform our clients of our actions to reduce the environmental impact.
- We make environmental information about our company available to clients and interested staff and we work with other companies, official bodies, associations and institutions to protect the environment.
We have a deep commitment to the environment and our programs are revised and improved year on year to be as effective as possible for a cause that we believe is important and that we must take into consideration.
We have an environment control system on the basis of compliance with ISO 14001.